Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Memories

When I was growing up, Thanksgiving was always a big tradition in our family. Everyone on my mom's side of the family would gather at my grandma's house in Paris, Idaho where we would have a HUGE feast, exchange Christmas gifts, and visit with one another. It was always nice to have everyone together for the holidays. The tradition slowly faded away as some families moved and others grew in size, but it will always be one of my best memories.
This year I had to work Thanksgiving, which wasn't fun, but I am grateful for my job and the way it supports Kelly and I in our newly married lives. After work, Kelly and I went over to his parents' house for dinner and games. We had so much fun spending time together and laughing!
On Friday, we spent some time with my family watching the Jazz beat the Lakers! It was an awesome game! I am so grateful for family and for my loving husband who works so hard, takes care of me, and who I love so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment