Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A little about us

Kelly and I were married on May 16, 2009. We now live in Layton, Utah where we both work. Kelly has been interested in woodworking since Jr. High and has gotten really good at it since then. He now works at a cabinet shop, however, he enjoys making anything and everything aside from his work. He has built hope chests, coffee tables, photo frames, dressers, nightstands, bookcases, kitchen tables, headboards... you name it, he can make it!

Here are a few things he has built...










As you can see he is very creative and talented and he definitely makes his work look good!
As for me.... I work at Walgreens and have been with the company for five years. It's not exactly what I saw myself doing, but I enjoy it and am learning a lot. Aside from work, I enjoy photography and taking pictures with our Nikon D3000. I hope to really get into photography and start taking professional photos sometime in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment